What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
In our continuous effort to provide the best in orthodontic treatment for our patients, we are proud to offer Propel®, an advanced orthodontic technique that works with your braces or aligners to fast track your orthodontic treatment. This exciting technology allows us to get most patients finished in about half the usual time. While each patient varies, many patients can now have their orthodontic treatment completed in just months instead of years!
Propel® works with your own biology to stimulate the bone surrounding your teeth; helping the teeth to move faster and more predictably into their ideal position so we can reveal your new smile faster and in fewer visits to our office.
We provide Propel for Invisalign, offering complimentary consultations to all. If you would like to accelerate your orthodontic treatment today, then ask us about Propel!
VPro5 utilizes high-frequency vibrations to assist the movement of your teeth with your Invisalign aligners. These vibrations help your teeth move faster and more predictably, resulting in shorter time in treatment and better results. With just 5 minutes a day, VPro5 can drastically reduce discomfort and treatment time.
Katy, TX 77450